Claims Assistant – National Claim Services, Inc. - Columbia Office
National Claim Services, Inc. (“NCS”) is a dynamic, rapidly growing Third-Party Claims Administrator for a highly successful national Managing General Agency, Allstar Financial Group, Inc. (“AFG”), based in Atlanta, Georgia. As part of the AFG family, NCS offers:
- Top pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including a 401(K) (full time position)
- Stimulating work environment
- Highly motivated, talented, and creative teammates
- Flexible work schedule options
- Business casual dress code
This is a position that presents opportunity for advancement due to rapid growth both at NCS and other AFG divisions. NCS Operations team is looking to add an individual with a) ability to deliver accurate work product in fast paced work environment, b) continue to build knowledge and skill set, in line with NCS’s strategic short and long term goals/growth plan, c) Self-Starter and can operate with minimal supervision. The NCS Operations team assists claims adjusters and managers with NCS claims operation functions including, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Claim Set –Up
- Policy Attachment and Upload
- Adjuster Certified Letters Processing
- Claim Payment Entry and Processing
- Indexing documents to Claims System
- Claimant reporting/searches - ISO Claimsearch Platform
- Bottomline/Legal-X (legal bill review vendor/platform) support/data entry
- Processing other Adjuster and Manager requests
- Assist with NCS training/CE seminars
- Mail scanning/processing
College degree and/or 3 – 5 years of work experience (preferably in claims and/or insurance).
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Posted on Thursday, Apr 19, 2018