Homeowner’s Product Specialist – Allstar Underwriters, Inc.
Full time, exempt position
College degree required
Minimal travel required
Reports To: Division President
Allstar Underwriters, Inc (AUI), a subsidiary of Allstar Financial Group is looking for a Product Specialist- Homeowners. The primary responsibilities associated with this position include day to day oversight of the division’s homeowner’s programs.
- Work with AUI homeowners’ underwriters to understand system needs and requirements for the various homeowners’ products. Work with the homeowners’ underwriters to ensure that the product and system needs of the agency force are being met.
- Work with IT staff to develop and implement system enhancements to increase processing efficiency for underwriting and servicing of the homeowners’ products. Manage processing system projects for the various homeowners’ products including original submission specification development, and creation/management of project testing and implementation.
- Work with IT staff to implement homeowners’ product offerings in new states.
- Develop and implement underwriting audit processes to ensure adherence to insurance carrier underwriting guidelines/requirements, and to ensure adherence to promulgated rates.
- Review monthly insurance carrier and reinsurance facility reports for accuracy, and complete necessary submissions in a timely manner.
- Create reports and other management tools for use in management of the homeowners’ products, including production and quoting reports, mix of business reports and loss reports.
- Monitor and communicate competitive information to management.
- Work with advertising/marketing department to develop/create marketing materials necessary for marketing homeowners’ product offerings.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of homeowners’ underwriting or product management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be PC literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and some experience/exposure to SQL Server or similar database tools would be beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills are necessary.
If interested, please submit your resume directly to Kara Gullo at Allstar Financial Group - email@example.com
Posted on Wednesday, Aug 30, 2017