Jr. Web Developer – Allstar Technology - Dallas Office
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using a range of technologies from ASP.net web forms to AngularJS on NancyFx or ASP.Net MVC. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Position will be located out of our Dallas, Texas office.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions including SQL Server 2012/2014 along with other blob/object data model types.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
- Familiarity with the Mono/.Net Core framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency pattern.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS and Git.
- Previous Insurance experience preferred
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Monday, Oct 9, 2017