Field Marketing Representative – Allstar Underwriters, Inc.
Full time, exempt position
College degree required
Heavy travel required
Allstar Underwriters, Inc (AUI), a subsidiary of Allstar Financial Group is looking for a Field Marketing Representative. The primary responsibilities associated with this position include management and oversight of retail agency relationships, and generating new business opportunities for AUI.
- Work with AUI underwriters to gain a working knowledge of AUI product offerings.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with existing AUI retail agents and producers.
- Increase sales by working with existing agency force to cross-sell other AUI products.
- Create new relationships with retail agents that are not currently selling AUI products.
- Assist in creation of reports and other management tools for use in management of retail agency force.
- Develop relationships with underwriters to ensure that the needs of the agency force are being met, and questions/concerns are being communicated to underwriting for handling.
- Monitor and communicate competitive information to management.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events relevant to AUI product offerings.
- Work with advertising department to develop/create marketing materials necessary for marketing AUI product offerings.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of commercial/personal property & casualty sales or marketing experience.
- Proven track record of success in working independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be PC literate with efficient data entry and proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook.
- Current agency relationships in the southeastern states would be beneficial.
If interested, please submit your resume directly to Kara Gullo at Allstar Financial Group - firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Friday, JuL 14, 2017