Quality Assurance Analyst – Allstar Technology - Dallas Office
Quality Assurance Analyst will help by validating that the sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements using SQL Server database tools. Position will be located out of our Dallas, Texas office.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Participate in Team-based planning and project grooming meetings to help development team understand how testing will be conducted on the individual features being developed.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
- 1+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant Insurance Experience.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Kara Gullo - email@example.com
Posted on Monday, Oct 9, 2017