Allstar Financial Group is taking proactive steps to manage the risks associated with COVID-19, while continuing to fulfill our obligations to all our business partners. At the same time, the health and safety of our employees, families and friends, as well as our valued partners, remain a top priority.
We are here for you as we continue to navigate through this global pandemic. We’re continuing our implemented procedures to make sure you receive timely feedback on any and all claims and, servicing requests. Some of those steps include:
- The Allstar family of companies continue to be available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
- We’ve implemented remote working for our teams and have provided equipment and security support to maximize their capacity to work from home.
- Our teams stay up-to-date with news on cyber threats and receives security updates through the help of our IT team.
- Since the start of the pandemic, we also have taken additional steps to deep clean and disinfect our offices so that they are safe for our teams when they return to the office.
- If you are a New York policyholder, please click here for additional information.
Allstar Financial Group will continue to address and act accordingly to any updates from regulators, government officials, clients, and vendors. If you have additional questions, please contact your Agent or Broker. Thank you, and take care.