A Message from Allstar Financial Group
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Allstar Financial Group, Inc.
Mar 17, 2020, 10:00 ET
To All Partners of Allstar Financial Group and its Divisions
Allstar is taking proactive steps to manage the risks associated with the Coronavirus, while continuing to fulfill our obligations to all our business partners. At the same time, the health and safety of our employees, families and friends, as well as our valued partners remains a top priority at Allstar.
Allstar has a responsibility to our clients to continue to do business, which includes underwriting policies, managing claims, providing production reports and administering policies, and remitting payments for premiums and claims. Several steps we have already taken in response to the virus include:
- Temporarily suspended all business travel.
- Cancelled attendance by employees at conferences, seminars, and other group gatherings.
- Postponed hosting any company sponsored events.
- Individuals that have traveled internationally or to impacted areas domestically will be asked to self-quarantine.
- Effective March 16th, a majority of our employees will be working remotely until further notice.
We have invested significantly in recent years in IT, Accounting, Compliance, HR and other operational and administrative areas at Allstar. These investments along with our business processes allowed us to successfully operate several of our Divisions 100% remotely last week, as we proactively tested the need to run our business remotely in preparation of the ongoing developments in this area.
Allstar and all Divisions are fully operational, and we have the necessary process in place to continue to be operational in all areas of our business.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your customary contact at Allstar or any of its Divisions.
Andrew Heaner, CEO